Having Trouble Logging In?
Here are some things to try if you're having difficulty logging in;
- Is the email address you're entering the one attached to your account? If you're unsure, you can check your previous order confirmations, or shoot us a message if you can't track this down.
- Your password - all the usual stuff. Is caps lock on? Any typos? Did someone else reset it last time they had trouble logging in?
- You can reset your password by clicking Forget Your Password? You can also ask us to send you a reset password email, which will go to the email address attached to your account.
- If you do not receive this email after approx. 5 minutes, check your Spam and Junk Mail folders.
Browser / Device
- The store should work on most browsers, but tends to be most reliable on Google Chrome.
- Try clearing your browser history and your cache to clear out any troublesome info your browser might be holding on to.
- If you're having difficulty on a mobile device (phone or tablet), try again on a laptop or desktop computer.
Still No Luck?
- If none of the above works, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the error message you're receiving will help us troubleshoot the issue for you.